Make Better Decisions
This is a hand-crafted, anti-bias self-check in the form of a checklist created for product decision-makers such as Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineering Managers, and Engineers.
- Miro whiteboard template
- FigJam whiteboard template
- Notion pages template
- A list of cognitive biases
- Bibliography recommendation
Validate your decisions through a set of questions, thereby limiting product risks.
But I can find it anywhere on the internet
Sure, you could scour the web and put together a template or process on your own.
Be your own consultant
- Familiarize yourself with the damaging biases.
- Pose specific, bias-oriented questions to yourself.
- Evaluate your situation with clear-go or no-go indicators.
- Self-analyse through codified reasoning.
Hi, Damian here!
I'm a product designer with over 13+ years of experience in the tech industry. I'm passionate about high-performing product teams and individuals. I believe that improving our processes and habits leads to a happier life and better products.
I'm confident that this template will enhance your decision-making process.
Support me in creating more products like this by following me:
It's your first step to get less biased.